It’s already Thursday again! Time just flies by at the moment. But another week, another book.This week the book is one that we both here at Bookishwives absolutely love.
I borrowed this book from Kayla. I was a little apprehensive but fell heels over head in love with this book.
- It has angels, demons and nephilims. What more could you want?
- Kaidan Rowe. Holy crap, Kaidan Rowe. #ISighForKai
- Anna is an amazing and badass female character. Gotta love that.
- The female characters overall. The women stand together and help each other. #beautiful
- There are two books, one more on the way!
Seriously, just go read this book, it’s fantastic!
Basically Erika already mentioned everything but here I go anyway!
- NEPHILIM ❤
- Kaidan Rowe. Omg seriously, I freaking sigh for Kai.
- Anna doesn’t take any shit. Except maybe from Kai but that’s beside the point
- The whole neph crew is awesome. Seriously if you don’t like Kai you’re definitely gonna like Blake or Kope!
- Steamy goodness 😉
So yes. Read it and freakin’ weep! Book number four will be out in September. Lucky me I’m currently reading it. I love ARCs!