Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish
I have to be honest and say that this week was actually quite difficult. I have plenty of authors I like, but none where I actually own all their books or have made an attempt of immediately buying their books when they were released. However, I definitely have authors where I want to read all of their books so let’s go with them.
- Terry Pratchett. I know he sadly passed away, but I will not rest until I own every single one of his books.
- J.K. Rowling. At least the books concerning HP and that world, or if she publishes any other like them. I have to say I own The Casual Vacancy but have never made it past chapter 3. I knew it wasn’t an HP book, but the writing was so different and not what I expected. Nor do I own her books written under her pseudonym, Robert Galbraith (those seem quite interesting though).
- Rick Riordan. New favourite and will definitely purchase any book he writes in the future.
- Victoria Aveyard. Red Queen was fab and I look forward to any future books from Aveyard!
- Rainbow Rowell. Love love love her books and I don’t think she is capable of writing a bad book.
- Katrina Sisowath. Her fantasy books are amazing and I really love the way she builds up worlds.
- Claudia Carroll. Queen of chick-lit. Her books are a must during summers and lazy days on the beach.
- Rachel Hawkins. She is also turning into a favourite and I will definitely try and make my way through anything she has written and will write in the future.
- Wendy Higgins. My wifey introduced me to her books and I have not regretted it once.
- Anna Banks. Same here.
There you go. This was really hard but I’m quite happy with this list as it is honest and filled with authors whose books I have loved and whose future books I believe I will love.