Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
This week’s theme is of course Valentine’s Day. It was a free choice and I picked 10 books that would make great reads for Valentine’s. Here goes:
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Just be prepared to have your heart broken. It is however a great love story.
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. Lincon in my heart forever.
- Educating Caroline by Patricia Cabot. Romantic, humorous and a great story where love wins in the end.
- Personally I blame my fairy godmother by Claudia Carroll. This is great if you don’t just want a cheesy love story but also a story about finding one’s place in the world.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. HP type of universe and a load of repressed romance with two boys. Yes please.
- I never fancied him anyway by Claudia Carroll. One of my favourite romance books. Heartfelt and fun to read.
- The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice. This might not be too romantic, but it’s a type of love story that has stuck with me for almost 10 years now. I still crave a sequel.
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. It is the most classical love story out there.
- Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella. One of my favourite chick lit books. Must have read it around 10 times.
- The Time of Our Lives by Jane Costello. I devoured this book. It had me giggling, fighting tears and then happily sighing.
There are of course many more great books to read for valentines. But these are some of my favourites 😀