Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week’s topic is top ten books that will make you (or me) laugh or at least chuckle. I don’t usually read things that can be considered humorous but I will give it a go.
- Is It Just Me? by Miranda Hart. This was hilarious and partly relatable book that had me snorting with laughter.
- Eric by Terry Pratchett. Any TP book is hilarious!
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Ok, Rowell might not be famous for writing funny books (try heartbreaking instead) but Carry On had me both smiling and chuckling from time to time.
- Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. There is a section in this when one of the mc’s have fever delusions that had me laughing out loud. I actually laughed so hard I cried 🙂
- The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan. There are definitely moments during this serious that you will find yourself laughing out loud (at least I did).
- Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. So much fun!
- Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill. Merit’s wit will have you chuckling.
- The Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot. Like seriously, this will have you giggling many times.
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell. This also had me laughing out loud at times, and then sighing happily due to the cuteness.
- Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella. This books is from time to time hilarious, and overall it’s a great book.
That’s that! Easier than I thought it’d be.